Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Biting ? Reply To: Biting ?

Thanks Nic, I hope it wasn’t what it looked like !

Having another look through the footage, there’s actually three hogs. Two wee ones who get on fine with each other, even sharing a food bowl together (I think they are the hoglets we had in the garden last year ) and one big bully boss hog . Another clip showed the two wee ones eating out the bowl together until Mr Big appeared and charged them both , both wee ones rolled up and the big one then charged into the food bowl and tipped it up. He really is a grump !

A couple of times I’ve seen one of the hogs in the water dish, wonder if he likes a bath ?

Hedgehog