Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales A minor victory….. for now Reply To: A minor victory….. for now

I would blame the blackbirds if it wasn’t for the strategically placed visiting cards in the vicinity of the garden terrorism. As news reports say “It bore all the hallmarks of the Hedgehogs Against Gardening terrorist group”.

So, just to annoy me further, the winter tenant of Hedgehog Close vacated his property this week and left it in a right state for me to clean out. He’d been subletting parts of his bungalow to homeless spiders and had somehow acquired an earthmover to shift masses of soil in there which is a right pain to remove. On the plus side, he’s a discerning shopper this hog as he’d used a small Waitrose plastic bag as a roof for his nest. I’d be disappointed if I’d found an Asda bag.

Right, 8am so time to go and find out what they did last night.

Hedgehog