Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Weird behavior Reply To: Weird behavior

Great, thanks Steph. Very helpful. They have a big bowl of water that I see them drinking out of on my camera. There are actually 6 hoglets! Poor mum must be hot or exhausted or both as she comes out and lays down just outside while babies have a sniff around for a while, then she gets them back inside. I worry about them going under the gate into the drive. It’s a long long way to the road but my neighbour uses the drive like Brands Hatch!

Hedgehog