Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Shock in the night with Hedgehog and Badger (hedgie okay) Reply To: Shock in the night with Hedgehog and Badger (hedgie okay)

Still no sign of any here as well. I do think there is the possibility some of them could be away having hoglets (hopefully) It’s the shear scale of all of them going missing that has be really worried. Nada, it’s like they’ve all beamed up to another planet! I do wonder if they are in the local fields searching for their natural foods, that’s what I’m clinging to, trying not to think of all the possibilities. Hope your regular visitors turn up soon, yours too William.

Hedgehog