Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Two minutes Swedish TV of maximum 6 hogs daytime feeding Reply To: Two minutes Swedish TV of maximum 6 hogs daytime feeding

Nic, What temperatures is it since it is not hibernating?
———————————————————————-
In the summer, media are very hungry. I called TV at 14.00 (then called her) and the reporter came to her at maybe 18.00 the same day. I came before the reporter. I told her that the reporter would want to film her. first she said that it was just about hedgehogs and I told her thet it would be just half a story without her. The reporter was very nice. In the end she was very happy with the show.
———————————————————————————
She tells that, she makes pancakes without milk, moisturised dogfood and sometimes cheese. She tells that feeding them and the dog is more important than caring for herself.

She says that earlier it wasn’t so many (it was the second year of feeding). That they started to come sometimes during the spring and gradually more and this evening 10.

She also tells about neighbours coming to watch. And in the end she worries about hibernation.

In the middle the reporter tells some facts about how old evolutionary they are, natural food and amount of needles.

Not in the show: Since there are so many, she even sweeps up the droppings from the lawn 🙂

Hedgehog