Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Hi Catherine, Nic,

You must have read my mind Catherine, after the heart wrenching film about the hedgehogs decline on Winterwatch I was spurred into action and in a moment of madness ordered 2500 A5 (updated for 2018) petition flyers/posters. Goodness only knows how I am going to deliver them all, especially if you have found 450 hard going, but like you say, at least it’s good excerise even if it’s a bit chilly at the moment.

If anyone in South Notts would like to deliver a few, please let me know.

https://flic.kr/p/246BADx

Hedgehog