Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared Reply To: Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared

Hi Nic, yes i do that every day. At least now i only have to do one mix. But with one of those small electric blenders it makes short work of it.
No i don’t have ferrets, in fact the ferret food was mentioned on this forum several years ago, and decided to give it a try. Have never looked back since. Am a great believer in find what works for you and stick to it. Vitalin as far as i know is the only one that can be softened with water.

Put out one and a half bowls last night and it was all gone this morning.No chicken breast tonight they had it all. Have to make do with chicken pate` cat food.
With one and a half bowls ate it did get me wondering if i have more than one, as it seemed a lot for one to eat. But just in case i have put out the same tonight.

Willpar.

Hedgehog