Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Nic

Hi Catherine

I am in total awe of how many leaflets you and Penny have been delivering. I am glad to hear there have been some consolations – enjoying the sunshine and spring bulbs, etc.

I’m not on any of these Twitters and things, but can’t understand why it isn’t spreading around a bit more, bearing in mind hedgehogs are supposed to be Britain’s favourite wild animal. I agree re. the other petition. It is a shame they are both running at the same time. You would think people would just sign both, but it doesn’t look as if it is working out that way. If both publicised each others it might work out better, but I’m not sure that is going to happen. So I have decided to concentrate on this one for now, as the other one goes on for approx. 2 months after this one finishes, so we can concentrate on that afterwards. I won’t be able to deliver loads of leaflets but have sent emails to lots of people and plan to put up posters where I can. I also agree we need to keep the subject of this petition near the top on the Forum.

Keep up the good work!

Hedgehog