Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Hi,

There is another petition campaign tool online that is readily available and anyone can start one – works in the same way by gaining links through interested parties and re-using mailing lists, so you can stay in the loop and pick and choose which campaigns interest you enough to vote on. It may be worth a go for this campaign as the numbers can really escalate quickly to get the need for change recognised and acted upon. its called Change.org.
On a similar note – I contacted the company that make these devices and after a bit of exchange and defensive language, I was sent a report that showed the results of a trial they had either conducted themselves or had conducted for them. If there is a way of getting this uploaded I can share it. I did forward my concern on the trial and how it had been conducted to PTES, but have no reply yet.

Hedgehog