Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog advice (2 living together) Reply To: Hedgehog advice (2 living together)

Thankyou for the reply

Last night there was a lot of noise coming from the shed and from videos I have seen online it would seem that they are “courting” this was going on for at least 2 hours .. i will be going out this evening to buy two hedgehog houses and will put them behind the shed and see if they are encouraged to use them instead .. like I said above I’m not fussed them living in the shed if that where they are happy to be that’s ok with me I just want to remove the plastic from in there and have a tidy up and if they still decide to use that area then that is fine with me ..

Hedgehog