Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Feeding station problems Reply To: Feeding station problems

Nic

Hi Penny

I really hope they get lots of signatures for the petition in Hedgehog Awareness Week, too. The worrying thing is that the 38 degrees one has slowed right down in the last week or so with approx. 6,000 short of their target. Did you manage to get all your leaflets delivered? Hope you got some help in the end.

I was absolutely delighted to see Digger. I always prepare myself for her not returning so it is a real treat when she does. It’s actually a real treat every night she turns up – she is such a special hog. She didn’t visit the night after I saw her on the video and I began to doubt myself, but looked again and there is really no mistaking her. Next night she came trotting onto the patio and tucked hungrily into the food and has been back again tonight. Three of last year’s early hoglets are back, so with hoglet/Horace (not sure about his sibling) as well, not a bad result. Glad to hear you have got lots of females – hopefully lots of hoglets to come!

Hedgehog