Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings More than one? Reply To: More than one?

Thank you, I don’t use video – although I think my camera can – but I do have pictures. Some hogs do look slightly smaller than others. I need to get the pics side by side to see if I can spot the differences. I am very new to this – my first year of hog spotting – so I am just delighted to see them! I have now mapped hedgehogs in our village – we have at least 14 houses with feeding stations/homes with up to 30 hedgehogs! Needless to say most are just off our nature reserve, by the railway or off the recreation ground. There are probably many more!

Hedgehog