Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Feeding station problems Reply To: Feeding station problems

Nic

Hi flatheadwifi

I really hope it works this time! If a hog turns round and goes out again, it is possible it is because there is already another hog in there. I have seen them doing that here.

I probably shouldn’t say it, but there has been a marked absence of cats recently, after sometimes 3 a night visiting. Occasionally one strolls down the path but leaves again pretty quickly. I have even removed the bricks from the box. The only thing is a rat has been visiting instead. Luckily, for some reason, this one seems wary of the boxes and I only leave kitten biscuits in them, which hopefully it doesn’t like anyway!

Good luck with the new camera.

Hedgehog