Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Empty house and Cleaning Out. Reply To: Empty house and Cleaning Out.

Nic

I probably should have said a female looking for a ‘maternity home’ may want to choose somewhere more private! You’re right about it being time consuming and I find the cameras can be very frustrating! Mine that takes the best pictures, doesn’t show the image on it’s own window, so you have to take the card out to check elsewhere whether it’s in the right position. Can’t remember how many trips backwards and forwards it took me to get it in the right place. But like you say, worth it to see the hogs. Especially to see them in areas of the garden you can’t see them in person/hog!

My misbehaving camera took over 400 videos (again) last night. I know most of them will have nothing on, but they all need to be checked. No wonder I am now days behind with my hog videos!

Hedgehog