Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog Graffiti! Reply To: Hedgehog Graffiti!

Hello all. We’ve been on holiday and only just caught up with the Forum. Horrified to see all the comments about Hedgehog marking. At the end of May 3 of our hogs turned up with similar markings. One almost identical to Penny’s picture. I thought possibly they had all squeezed under a freshly painted gate. Could not believe someone would do that.
The paint did seem to be luminous under the lamp we use outside.
We live in Hertfordshire – I don’t know where you all are but it can’t be just one person doing this? I’m really worried as to the motives. Publicity may help if someone knows what is going on.

Hedgehog