Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog Graffiti! Reply To: Hedgehog Graffiti!

It turned out that the hog covered in graffiti was none other than our new resident Monty – or should I now call him stripe! He didn’t stick around for long, he was captured on camera in and out of the hog house constantly scratching, I suppose it could have been down to the warm weather or lodgers of his own, but the excessive scratching only started after he had been given a makeover. Young Nagini certainly wasn’t impressed with his new paint job either, it didn’t take her long to give him the cold shoulder, although wandering off for refreshments twice during his circling routine, certainly didn’t do him any favours! He turned up again a couple of nights ago and also the one with the cross on his back, which I hadn’t seen for a while, whatever the paint is, it doesn’t seem to be fading much.

Nic, I’ll send the photo to Fay and see what others I can find, interestingly enough the paint doesn’t show up as well on the Bushnell as it does on the Aldi camera.

I’ve put together a few clips of a restless Monty upon returning from a night out. He was scratching for a full one and half hours before he finally settled down!

https://flic.kr/p/KXZD5S

Hedgehog