Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog Chirping Reply To: Hedgehog Chirping

Could be as I guess the hog rut maybe seasonal like deers.

Yes the hog eating in the background seemed to keep glancing over to the hog fight going on about 2/3 feet away as though he was making sure they were fully occupied while he tucked in and he wasn’t going to get a bashing too – very amusing!

It would be great to see some hoglets this year. I saw some in 2016 but none last year although speaking to the people in the adjacent allotments they had seen a few.

It does worry me how sucessful or otherwise my local hogs are doing on the hoglet front as of course without new blood coming through then the population will start to fall

Hope you get to see some hoglets too.

Hedgehog