There are now
1 2 3 3 6 1
Hedgehog Champions registered on Hedgehog Street
Home of the
BIG Hedgehog Map
- Seen a hedgehog recently?
- Made a hole in your fence?
Highways for hedgehogs...What are they?
Support hedgehogs by donating to Hedgehog StreetHelp them now!
- A dish of fresh water can be vital in hot weather
- Pile up some logs in the corner of the garden
- A diversity of plants rich in nectar will encourage insects
- A 13 cm hole will allow hedgehogs access through fences
- Avoid treating your lawn with herbicide
- No single garden is large enough
- ‘Hogs make nests from deciduous leaves
31st May 2023
Research: The effect of roadkill on wildlife populations
The problem of roads A new review studying how hedgehog populations are affected by road mortality has been released by […]
PTES @ptes BHPS @hedgehogsociety
@PTES Male #stagbeetles wrestle each other using their enlarged antler-like jaws to win a female to mate with. Keep an ey… https://t.co/aoaYjsLAqf
@PTES RT @FestofNature: Festival of Nature begins today! ✨ Join us across Bristol and Bath for 10 days of wildlife walks & talks, workshops, film…
@PTES It's forecast to be a hot week ahead 🌡️☀️ so please remember to leave out some fresh water for wildlife! If you c… https://t.co/yqguSSj3QL