There are now
1 2 1 3 1 3
Hedgehog Champions registered on Hedgehog Street
Home of the
BIG Hedgehog Map
- Seen a hedgehog recently?
- Made a hole in your fence?
Highways for hedgehogs...What are they?
Support hedgehogs by donating to Hedgehog StreetHelp them now!
- A dish of fresh water can be vital in hot weather
- Pile up some logs in the corner of the garden
- A diversity of plants rich in nectar will encourage insects
- A 13 cm hole will allow hedgehogs access through fences
- Avoid treating your lawn with herbicide
- No single garden is large enough
- ‘Hogs make nests from deciduous leaves
20th March 2023
An evening with Hedgehog Street: Ghosts in the Hedgerow
This Hedgehog Awareness Week, we’re delighted to bring you our next instalment of An Evening with Hedgehog Street. We’ll be […]
PTES @ptes BHPS @hedgehogsociety
@PTES #LevellingUp Bill is a chance to boost health and wellbeing for people across the country. Lord Young has tabled a… https://t.co/JStaGyV1aF
@PTES Western lowland gorillas live in dense rainforests of central and West Africa. They’ve declined by an estimated 60%… https://t.co/nDTqSEd5pK
@PTES RT @BumblebeeTrust: Bumblebee queens are on a mission to find somewhere to nest – and they urgently need your help 🐝👑 #BeeTheChange this s…