The Hedgehog Street Bake Off
20th September 2021
A birthday wouldn’t be complete without a cake! As our 10th birthday celebrations continue, we’re holding a competition to find the UK’s best hedgehog cake.
**The Hedgehog Street Bake Off has now closed! Thank you to all who entered, winners will be announced soon.**
The Hedgehog Street Bake Off will be judged by none other than Great British Bake Off finalist Kim-Joy! Kim-Joy will judge your creations and one Hedgehog Champion will be crowned winner of the best hedgehog cake.
You have two weeks to plan and execute your bakes, and the winner will receive a hamper of hedgehog goodies.
Not sure your cake measures up? Don’t worry, in the spirit of fun we’ll have some extra winning categories so be creative with your bakes and submit your hideous hogs too!
Not a Hedgehog Champion? You can sign up for free HERE.
Remember to showcase your baking creations on social media as well, with the hashtag #HedgehogStreetBakeOff
The small print
- The competition runs from Monday 20th September to Sunday 3rd October 2021.
- It’s a cake competition but we welcome your other sweet treats – pavlovas, biscuits, tarts – you get the gist!
- Cakes will be judged on ‘look’ (we can’t taste them all sorry!).
- The competition is open to registered Hedgehog Champions, it’s free to sign up and you’ll be able access downloadable resources, contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum and gallery and receive monthly hedgehog news via email.
- Winners will be notified via their Hedgehog Street registered email address and announced on social media.
- Best cake winner will receive a hedgehog hamper of goodies, with plenty of hoggy prizes for extra categories.
- By entering your hedgehog cake photo, you’re agreeing for us to share it on social media to promote Hedgehog Street.
- Any questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com
- Good luck!
Hedgehog cake image credit: Anina Day
Hedgehog cupcakes image credit: Laura Bower
Cakes on submission page: Anina Day, Laura Bower and Anna Gray