Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Checking my Hedgehog House Reply To: Checking my Hedgehog House

Hi Nic,
Yeah, I understand the short stop thing with hedgehogs.
Interestingly though, last night, just sat down to start watching S3 of The Magicians and my girlfriend said she must grab some washing off the line.
I could just see her through the window, as it was going dark and she was beckoning to me to come to the door.
Right in front of her was a small hedgehog munching through something on the edge of some undergrowth.
I opened the door slowly to see if I could see it better, when next to my feet a much larger one started crunching on some cat biscuits that were on a small plastic lid under some flagstones leaning against the house!!
Looks like there may be more than one in the garden..
I only put tiny amounts of food out for them…but they find it …no problem.

Hedgehog