Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Video footage of our day walker Reply To: Video footage of our day walker

what a lovely video! I only get 15 sec. videos from my wildlife camera so nowhere near as much information! and the birdsong! I couldn’t tell if it was a male or female – although I didn’t spot a ‘belly button’ which is the usual giveaway for a boy! If only they wore blue or pink ribbons!! My hogs are much rounder though – maybe getting too much food!! And I wasn’t aware of the mealworm issue either until recently – you think you are doing the right thing but then discover you’re not! But so lucky to see him/her so close. Ours have run past us at night but not in daylight.

Hedgehog