Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Can't use map on locator page – spotted in Durham Reply To: Can't use map on locator page – spotted in Durham

Nic

Hi Su

I’m guessing you mean the Big Hedgehog Map? It can be frustratingly slow, but I understand that there may be an update to speed it up coming along soon and hopefully that will make it more user friendly.

I don’t think any admin. trawl these posts in that sort of way. I would offer to try myself, but geography is not my strong point and it would probably take me ages to even find Durham! Sometimes, it’s a time of day thing – i.e. when it is busier it goes slower. So it might be worth trying another time. It should work with devices other than a pc. But as I say, it can be very frustrating at times. If you have the time it is worth putting them on there (and roadkill hogs as well). The sort of data obtained from it helps to make the case on behalf of the hedgehogs.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I’m pleased that you have seen a hedgehog near you and delighted to hear you are so considerate to the hedgehogs when you’re driving. I wish there were more people the same.

Hedgehog