Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat What to feed hedgehogs Reply To: What to feed hedgehogs

Nic

Hi moz

Can I refer you to https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/forums/topic/what-to-feed-hedgehogs-2018/
which pretty much covers your question.

This is one of the times of the year when it is more difficult for hogs to find their natural food – with it being as hot and dry as it is at the moment. So water 24 hours a day is really important as well as supplementary food.

It would be really helpful if you could respond on the topic I mention above. The advice on this topic is, shall we say, slightly out of date and I’m not sure how many people will take the time to read the full discussion which followed. So it would be good if it didn’t keep becoming too prominent. Thanks.

Hedgehog