Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings I have one in my garden whoopie Reply To: I have one in my garden whoopie

Thank you.
I have so much to learn but am getting to grips with it.
We haven’t caught any females on our trail camera…just boys who are sometimes getting into little fights. We were a bit late putting the camera out the other night and heard a lot of rustling in the undergrowth and then 2 hoggies appeared in a real battle. It was 10.15 so I think one was MR Greedy. It’s the first time I have seen them in the flesh. Then one of them headed for the shelter of the hedgehog
house but the other one followed him and they carried on inside the house. We couldn’t see them but could hear them! We have been putting more food out and it seems as if the later hogs are also getting some now.
Thanks again for sharing your knowledge. Much appreciated.

Hedgehog