Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog puzzle Reply To: Hedgehog puzzle

I’m so jealous! We have been away for a week and I was hoping for babies – Hog babies that is not human ones! – when we got back but nothing yet!! We are still feeding several visitors – I haven’t managed to identify them separately yet – we are new to this hedgehog game – but they are of different sizes and I think I have at least one female – or one female who visits more than once! One/some of my hogs are huge – they can barely squeeze through the hole in my feeding station – others are significantly smaller overall – not just thinner. Anyway, I live in hope!

Hedgehog