Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Video of threee hoglets Reply To: Video of threee hoglets

I totally agree! 🙂

Today when watering with a hose carried a hog away 10 metres to a feeding place before watering. Later I served one water and food and about 10 children came. It is difficult to get children calm around hedgehogs.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jensraberg/41746469470/in/album-72157672476221933/

I find it strange that they will usually put feeding as tot priority and drinking as second. This one drank only after feeding a lot and then drank for a long time. I usually put the food around the water bowl to make it easy to find.

Since I live in a rented apartment I feed the hedgehogs where i notice them. When i see one i quickly go and get food and water and hope to find it again.

Hedgehog