Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales The X Files Cont'd… Reply To: The X Files Cont'd…

Well, they’ve done it again, just when you think that you’ve been deserted for some new des res and gourmet menu down the road, they all come back. It’s bizarre, they’ve barely touched their food for weeks and the one night I decide to cut back on their rations they turn up in their droves. Not only that, they mostly arrived at dawn to stock on refreshments on their way home and unusually posed for the cameras – must have forgotten that jamming device! Could it have been some late night party, or had they just come back from their holidays, perhaps their new guardians / servants have gone away on their holidays…I’m mystified???

A new little hog also appeared. Like yours Nic, she’s a bit too large for a hoglet, so must be from an early litter, I always find that the youngsters have little pot bellies which give them away, as well as immaculate hair and spines. I can’t imagine any hogs here wanting to bed down in our feeding station, but then where hogs are concerned, you just never know…

https://flic.kr/p/26Fzw9o

Hedgehog