Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings First time hoglet sighting Reply To: First time hoglet sighting

Hi Deeb74,

So glad to hear that you have a hoglet and that it has come back…welcome to your new addiction!

I was also very pleased to hear about the hedgehog champions on Nottingham’s planning team promoting the ‘Hedgehog Highways’ on new builds 🙂 . I have been meaning to write to Barratt homes about ‘Hedgehog highways’ on the new development of over a thousand new homes on the outskirts of Bingham, do you know if they have been promoting them there and if not will they be doing so? Chuffed to bits that we have hedgehog champions on the council, I just wish that they could stop these large developments in the first place, whilst we still have some wildlife left.

Happy hog watching! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Hedgehog