Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings First time hoglet sighting Reply To: First time hoglet sighting

Gangster kitty prowls round the garden very frustrated it can’t get into the feeding station. It’s sat on top of the station before and shoots the odd paw in to try and hook the food out. Last night when it had turned its back to the feeding station the big guy came into the garden and went straight in and happily munched undisturbed.
Will just have to wait and see what happens with her. I’m really hoping she’s eaten too much the night before, or has self confined ready to give birth. the feeding station is a couple of metres away from the hoggie house.
I’m just hoping the cat gets bored soon it knows it can’t get at the food now, but it has smelt the hoggies droppings in the garden so I don’t know if that is making it curious enough to come back over and over, or if it thinks it’s going to get lucky with the food.
Lord who needs East Enders with action like this!

Hedgehog