Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog visitors Reply To: Hedgehog visitors

I have the same sort of ‘problem’ inasmuch as the food is going every night and my camera shows several different hedgehogs visiting – one of my neighbours has ‘conveniently’ marked several with some sort of paint (grrrrr!) so I know there are at least 5 regulars!
My problem is that I now have over 500 video clips! I get about 10 each night and I have been watching since May! I have started to delete ones that don’t show anything ‘new’ but it’s hard to delete – even if it’s just a hog running from one side of the image to the other! They are all so lovely! But I do have some good clips of 2 hogs in the feeding station having a good biff, also some ecstatic scratching and multi tasking by paddling whilst they drink!
Still no blessed hoglets though! Although I do think that all my visitors are boys so that might have something to do with it!

Hedgehog