Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Vale wildife centre hedgehog care course Reply To: Vale wildife centre hedgehog care course

AlanB – Yes really good! I am not a wildlife carer and have no intention of doing so at the moment, and most of the people on the course (17 I believe) were either wildlife carers or looking at starting up a rescue in their area. However I never thought it wasn’t relevant to me, it was very interesting and informative.

Penny – Yes they have got a bad name haven’t they? My neighbour is always cursing the ones he gets in his garden, they appear quite destructive! We just have one now and again, he has damaged one of my peanut feeders but it was an old one anyway, I did fill that up to prevent him from damaging my newer one but he doesn’t visit that often so I’ve stopped. I’d rather see red ones to be honest but I wouldn’t wish them any harm.

Yes poor hedgehogs, like other wildlife they must all be struggling at the moment. Bit like me to be honest, except I have access to both water and food!

Hedgehog