Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings First time hoglet sighting Reply To: First time hoglet sighting

Oh Jan, and Steph, thank you, and thank you to everyone on this site. I just want to do the right thing by them all. I’m so grateful to everyone here for their advice and the lady I spoke to today at the BHPS was wonderful.

I have no intention of disturbing them, any excuse not to weed is gratefully received 😂 I’m hoping to go on a course next month, meantime I have Kay Bulliver’s book to read, and I am looking into hedgie house cams for next year! Or maybe even in time for hibernation if the house repairs slow down to allow it!

OH doesn’t want any more actual pets, and these could never be, as they are wild, and I firmly believe should remain so. We have two houses now though, plus the feeding station, and I’m more than happy to build them a whole village and never see them in person, if they want to keep coming 🦔🐾😊

Hedgehog