Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Vale wildife centre hedgehog care course Reply To: Vale wildife centre hedgehog care course

Thanks Jan, I’m going to speak to the last carer the vet had, whose just retired from it. There aren’t t any listed carers too close to me, but I’m definitely going to contact them too. Need to do my reading and get kitted up, and do the course, so going to be busy!

Stef thanks for that tip, I’ll definitely look into that. I think it will be too much for one day, and I don’t want to be too tired to take it all in, or end up needing a carer myself!

Our group seem to be doing well, our hoglet are rapidly growing, having to look twice to recognise some of them now. I’m hoping my might stick around to at least put on enough weight to be good for hibernation, even if they don’t do it with us.

Hedgehog