Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Anxious Night Reply To: Anxious Night

Hee hee – perhaps he’s a new breed 😉

He seems to have a set route each night. I have two cameras – one is pointing at where he sleeps and picks him up as he wakes, has a scratch and then goes off foraging. He heads off along the fence line and disappears from the camera’s view up a rockery but is then picked up a few minutes later by the camera on the patio. From here he heads off up the garden and from there I’ve lost him until I record his return journey a few hours later.

Whilst out of sight, he could get out through a hole in the fence to an open field or he could go through into the neighbouring garden. I hope he walks miles – he could do with the exercise!

Hedgehog