Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Where have my hedgehogs gone? Reply To: Where have my hedgehogs gone?

Nic

Hi 5sandown

I know the feeling! There are always pros and cons to watching them more closely. I keep telling myself not to get too attached to certain characters, but it seems I’m not always listening! There is one old girl – I think she must have been 5 this year – and I haven’t seen her for weeks, now, so I fear for her. But earlier this year a female hog who I hadn’t seen for 8 or 9 months suddenly appeared again. Sadly she disappeared again, too. I still have one hog visiting who makes several visits a night so is producing plenty of video! and the wood mice, of course.

Good luck. I hope some of them come back before hibernation. But do keep an eye out of hoglets.

Hedgehog