Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat So many hogs… Reply To: So many hogs…

Thankyou Nic…
Yes I agree, it is hard to be accurate on numbers, but i can identify at least 10 and of course there are others that have no distiguishing features as such (or rather, not any i can pick out just yet). Young have appeared too and again, they’re hard to tell apart.
Some are turning up marked again too. I have posted on a local blog about it in the hope that whoever is doing it, will stop! Lots of shares, but no one admitting to it or anyone claiming to know who is. But hopefully the locals are now educated.
I thought there may have been some mention of someone releasing hogs nearby in response to my blog…but nothing!
Leads me to think, we simply have a good population!

Hedgehog