Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales The X Files Cont'd… Reply To: The X Files Cont'd…

Nic I’m so envious, I can barely remember the last time I saw hoglets; in fact it would have been Nagini and her sibling Draco well over a year ago. Speaking of which, I am fairly certain that it is Nagini on the trail cam now it’s managed to capture some better footage…where on earth has she been since June? You never know, digger might just surprise you…

It is very worrying as to where all the hogs have got to and especially the hoglets, there was a time when I hardly dare look out of the back door at this time of year in case there was another teeny weenie one munching away. 🙁

Hedgehog