Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Bonfires :( Reply To: Bonfires :(

Nic

Hi Frogbit

Welcome to the Forum! Don’t worry If it’s been discussed before, although I don’t recall that it has recently, it can never be raised too often, to my mind. BHPS do have posters and Penny from here also made one. I don’t have the link to hand, but if Penny sees this she may put it on again. For the BHPS ones you go to BHPS by clicking on their logo above. In fact, I’ve just seen there is one on their home page, but I think there are other versions if you go to posters/leaflets.

I think it would be a very good idea to contact one of the sponsors. Sometimes it is just a matter of people not seeing hedgehogs so that they don’t think of them.

I think it is almost inevitable, if people are building piles of stuff this early that some hedgehogs will think it’s an inviting place to nest or hibernate. I would advise that you look at BHPS site for more information. There is lots of information with the poster accessed via the home page.

It is always such a worry at this time of year. Good luck. I hope they listen. Let us know how you get on.

Hedgehog