Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Looking after a baby hedgehog Reply To: Looking after a baby hedgehog

As all of us hogaholics are well aware, there is no such thing as a typical hog and I am sure that they must be one of the hardest species to care for. Anyone who dedicates their time and energy to caring for them is a very special person who has their own expertise built upon years of experience. I am sure that I speak for many others on the forum when I say that ALL of your advice is very much appreciated and an invaluable insight into the mysterious and contradictory world of the hedgehog, because what may work for one may not always work for another.

Hedgehog