Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat NEW YEAR FIREWORKS SPARK HOUSE MOVE! Reply To: NEW YEAR FIREWORKS SPARK HOUSE MOVE!

Nic

I completely agree, Penny. The really annoying thing is that the actual light part of the fireworks wouldn’t be so bad and frightening for animals as the ridiculously loud bangs. I spent a short while with some ponies in a field once during a firework display. They stood transfixed watching the lights, but when the loud bangs went off they were terrified and started tearing round their field.

I was also concerned about the amount of debris which I found in my garden after bonfire night this year.

Hedgehog