Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hog Piling on the Pounds! Reply To: Hog Piling on the Pounds!

Hi Nic,

I like the idea of a gentle giant and fits well with the big fella. Although the little guy gets him rolled up he struggles to budge him so soon gets bored and walks away leaving the big fella to then uncurl and go back to eating.

If they ever do submit plans to build houses on the allotments we would have to make sure we made our voices heard for the sake of the hogs and other wildlife.

Anyway I have found a website for my hog outfilt although, at nearly £300, I think the money would be better off being given to the BHPS:

https://www.shopmascot.com/High-Quality-Hedgehog-Mascot-Costume?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6Ozk4p-o4QIV1eJ3Ch1U7g5BEAQYAyABEgLArvD_BwE

Hedgehog