Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Poo spotted despite builder's mess… Reply To: Poo spotted despite builder's mess…

Hi NIc et al

What with rats, cats, builders & irresponsible idiots it’s amazing any of us see anything at all. One sighting in the last week or 2 shows that both the hogs in my garden that night, neither of them very large, have been marked with something. One has a large circle on its back with a blob in the middle the other looks like a ladybird covered in spots. Disgraceful thing to do, if you like wildlife you should just quietly observe & enjoy it.

I have rather a lot of starlings visiting here, upwards of 20 at a go including noisy babies most days. They can only access the smaller feeder as the fatball feeder is made to only admit smaller birds so I can just about cope.

Garden is as good as clear at last as building finishes Friday, yippee, the hogs & I will be over the moon.

Hedgehog