Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings My first hedgehog sighting! Reply To: My first hedgehog sighting!

I left some dog food out last night, but there wasn’t any sign of it being eaten this morning so she may not have ventured out since her nest making yesterday morning.

Her chosen location for the den is really close to the house and I’m worried we may disturb her, so I’ve made a HH den (out of bricks and flags) just across the lawn behind the garage and placed a bowl of food in the entrance to entice her in once the babies have arrived.

Fingers crossed we will catch a glimpse of Harriet (originally Harry, until the gender was confirmed) and her new family in the coming weeks!

Hedgehog