Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Whats in your dish? Reply To: Whats in your dish?

Hi, can anyone advise me. Me and the black and white cat down the road: it’s a case of who can outwit the other. This cat seems to have some uncanny ability to know when food is down for the two hedgehogs who come to our garden so when I saw a product in our local garden centre called “I Love Hedgehogs” by Jacobi Jayne with no chicken base (beloved by cats) I thought this might do the trick and bought it. Despite being updated (Autumn 2017) removing mealworms etc, still had critical comments on Amazon. Can anyone “in the know” advise me?

Hedgehog