Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap


Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Road signs, dft Reply To: Road signs, dft

Avatar photo

Hi Annker

Just found this site which tells you different ways you can contact MPs:

There are contact details for loads of MPs, so presumably you get the address of Minister.

This is about the hog sign from Dept. of Transport

I notice it says: Areas where accident rates are highest could benefit from a new sign which warns of hazards due to animals in the road. Which seems to be talking about accidents in general rather than areas where hedgehogs were killed.

Contact details for Dept. of Transport:

Judging by my previous attempts to write to an actual Minister – at DEFRA that was – it gets passed to someone else to deal with.

Hopefully something here might help.