Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Someone is visiting! Reply To: Someone is visiting!

ARH

I’m thrilled to say it was a hog! Caught on camera eating away and having a good drink of water. I have actually moved the water bowl from outside the feeding station to just near the hog house as I have now added some wet food as well as dry to the station and I didn’t want there not to be enough room for him/her/them to move around!

Considering where I live is a new housing development I am really pleased that at least one, has more than likely returned to their home ground, albeit smaller now, that the building has finished. I have plenty of hedgerows and fields in front so hopefully that’s where they spend most of their time. Food and water will be left for as long as its needed.

Thank you for your replies and for not laughing at me getting excited!!

Hedgehog