Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Road signs, dft Reply To: Road signs, dft

Hi Jan-Marie, thanks for the info. There is a policy now that you can only contact your own mp. I did try last year to contact Mr Grayling to chase up what was happening, but ended up contacting my own mp Graham Jones, who assured me he thought it very important himself to help hedgehogs and then forwarded my query and also put a question forward in parliament to Mr Grayling. The grass cutters are in fact contractors with no names on the vans & low loaders and even though the gentleman I spoke to promised to speak to them about care for hedgehogs in the area, its a private concern. I have also been involved in attaining an award for a council, I have no wish to do it again! My hubby used to work for one as well, so we know that side of it. I would like to put stickers on lamp posts, but again, know its a no no as you need permission! What a life…when you only want to help endangered animals. Best wishes. Annker

Hedgehog