Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Rain water Reply To: Rain water

Hi, many thank for your continued help and advice. I have loads of rain water now! I filtered and bottled as much as I could yest, cleaned the bowl, went out again to stock the feeding station and behold, another washing up bowl full! It bucketed down last night so I’ve lost all that water and waiting for the same deluge today. It was so wet last night, I don’t think the hogs wanted to be out in it, so they emptied the feeding station! If the water board is watching this sight, we’ll, I boil all my own drinking water. They can work that one out! Many thanks, Annker

Hedgehog