Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Someone is visiting! Reply To: Someone is visiting!

Nic

Hi ARH

Sorry to hear the camera stopped working. Unfortunately some of the cheaper ones can be a bit unreliable, although some people have been lucky. Well done getting a refund.

If you feed the hogs quite the near the house, you may be able to see them. They don’t seem to mind an outside light, if it stays on, but aren’t always so keen on security lights which go on and off. You can even use solar lights. I usually have one room which is dark so that I can watch them and they are less likely to see me. I watched the hogs here for years before I had a camera.

Re. the links. The last one may not be available unless you are registered with Hedgehog Street, but the others should be o.k.

Hedgehog