Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Worried my little friend has moved on Reply To: Worried my little friend has moved on

Thank you Nic, actually I just asked the question about old bedding in one of the other forums but now see you have answered my query. I will do that. I have plenty of fresh hay so will clean out and renew some of it. It is good to know that “our” hog is probably alive and well somewhere else.

We had a pair out in the garden the other night making those grunting sounds, so a bit of courting going on I think. Then saw another one at 4.30am feeding so not sure just how many we have visiting us at present. Love to see them.

Hopefully we will have another resident one in due course.
Cheers Elsie.

Hedgehog